Aesthetic Dentistry Menu
Are you embarrassed to smile because of teeth that are crooked, stained, chipped, worn, or badly cracked? If so, you may be a good candidate for dental veneers. We can create a bright, white, natural smile.
This case above shows the results of combining veneers with crowns. Plastic gum surgery was also performed to make the gum level symmetrical. All treatments are done under a microscope to achieve maximum precision. Veneers are thin, custom made shells that attach to the front side of your teeth. The process is considered to be cosmetic dentistry since the main benefit is a bright, white and natural smile with perfectly aligned and shaped teeth. It is important to know that this process is usually irreversible because the enamel on your existing teeth is thinned down to accept the veneers.
At The Behrens Dental Practice, we take special care of your needs and desires as our team work closely with you to create your perfect smile using veneers or crowns. All treatments are done under a microscope to achieve maximum precision. We can create them in any shape and colour you desire. Together we create the smile you have always wanted, so you can smile with confidence.
What Kind of Dental Problems Can Veneers Solve?
- Worn enamel – over time the hard white enamel covering of the tooth may become worn and discoloured.
- Wear and tear – teeth wear down with age, causing chips, cracks, and unevenness.
- Genetics – some people are born with gaps between their teeth which can widen with age.
- Uneven teeth – caused from tooth grinding and years of wear and tear.
- Tetracycline stains – these dark stains are caused by taking this antibiotic during pregnancy or in early childhood.