Children & Braces
Braces for children can be understated, clear or hidden and can be fun for children to wear. They can bring confidence and courage with a fresh, new smile.
Adults are turning to orthodontic treatment in greater numbers than ever before.
- Orthodontists can spot subtle problems with jaw growth and emerging teeth while some baby teeth are still present.
- While your child’s teeth may appear to be straight, there could be a problem that only an orthodontist can detect.
- Early treatment may prevent more serious problems in the future.
- Early treatment may make treatment at a later age less complicated.
- Some treatments may not be possible once the face and jaws finish growing.
- Monitoring growth and development earlier allows the orthodontist to guide jaw growth, correct harmful oral habits, and guide permanent teeth into a more favourable position.
Mothers Report Braces as one of the Best Investments
While the perceptions and attitudes surrounding braces have changed over the years, the goal of orthodontic treatment remains the same – to help each patient achieve a beautiful smile. In fact, most mothers who had braces as a child believe braces are one of the best investments their parents made for them.
The Behrens Dental Plan can offer you 0% finance over up to 2 years, on a plan that suits you.
* Where You Progress with Treatment at The Behrens Dental Practice.
** Achieving straight teeth within this time period depends on the position of your teeth and can range from between 6 months to up to 2 years