Effective & non-invasive Laser Treatment for Periodontal Disease
We will give you your confidence back by saving your teeth, with modern laser treatment.
The treatment is a true, non-invasive and effective alternative to the traditional method of surgically treating periodontal disease.
So far, 99% of our patients who have completed the prescribed treatment, have been successful.
Benefits of Laser Treatment:
- In the majority of cases, the process is found to be completely painless
- We can save teeth, which usually would have to be extracted
- It’s a long term result which is easy to maintain
- You will have beautiful healthy teeth and fresh breath again
- You can socialise with confidence
How Our Laser Treatment Will Save You Money in the Long Term
Our policy at The Behrens Dental Practice is to save the teeth you have by treating the gums that have become infected and regenerating the bone tissue in the mouth.
If you have been diagnosed with periodontal disease and choose to leave your mouth untreated, losing your teeth will be a certainty.
When this happens, replacing your natural teeth with implants and dentures will be substantially more expensive than embarking on this treatment whilst your teeth can still be saved.
If you would like to learn more about how you may be able to save your teeth without painful surgery then call our office right now to schedule your consultation.